Ever heard Dr. Gregory House in ‘House M.D’ saying “The eyes can mislead, the smile can lie, but the shoes always tell the truth”?
Well, in a sense, it is true.
A comfortable pair of shoes can always determine your posture and how you move, bringing out your personality. And when it comes to weightlifting, owning a right pair is more needed than ever.
People who do weightlifting know how important it is to have a pair of shoes that go with your training and exercise. These are 8 best weightlifting shoes that will blow your mind-
Top Eight Best Weightlifting Shoes Comparison Chart
This shoe for men is specifically made for weightlifting, especially if you train for squatting and power lifting. This shoe, like its predecessors, has made a roar among the weightlifters.
- Die-cut midsole: One of the best and unique features of this is its weightlifting-engineered, high-density midsole. This sole gives you a solid base on the ground.
- Lightweight mesh: This synthetic material makes this shoe extremely light, compared to other weightlifting shoes out there. It keeps your feet cool and comfortable.
- Single instep strap: Another cool feature of these shoes is the power strap over the laces. They give you anchored support to the ground.
- Lower heel: Powerlift.2 has a .6 inch heel opposed to a .75 inch heel on the other traditional weightlifting shoes. Now, this may seem to be a matter of concern to you. But this lower heel is very useful for those who have long legs and experience knee pain.
- Variety of colors: Powerlift.2 comes in different cool colors. Well, it does not affect your weightlifting experience. But a pair of shoes that also looks cool isn’t too bad.
Powerlift.3 came to the market in 2014, surpassing powerlift.2 in flexibility and cool features. This new version brought by adidas can be used for all kinds of weightlifting and body building exercise.
- Midsole wedge:Like its predecessor, Powerlift.3 also has high density midsole wedge. But that is not what makes it more unique. Focus onto next feature point for more elegance.
- Anti–slipper rubber outsole: This is the most impressive feature among all.It comes with anti-slipper rubber outsole which helps you stabilize your stance and gives you maximum grip.
- Innovative forefoot, toe structure: It possesses open forefoot structure and a flexible toe.With this cool feature, Powerlift.3 becomes more comfortable and breathable.
- Air mesh collar, tongue and lining:One of the cool features of this shoe is the lightweight synthetic upper. It provides you support without adding extra weight to the shoes. For any kind of weightlifting, it is really useful.
- Removable insole: Not all weightlifting shoes have this feature, but powerlift.3 has. You will not have to worry about buying another pair of shoes once the insole gets decayed. Just remove it and replace it with another insole. Simple.
These lightweight shoes are made mainly for wrestling. But Matflex 4 wrestling shoe can also be used for deadlifting. It has an outstanding ability to get a hold on the ground. That is why many weightlifters use these shoes.
- Lightweight and flexible: This wrestling shoe gives you amazing breath-ability.
- Sticky traction out sole: they keep you low to the ground and delivers maximum grip. The increased toe control also helps you when you are dead lifting.
- Great fitting: when it comes to buying any shoes, first and foremost concern is whether the shoe will fit or not. But don’t worry. It has been applauded by many people for its amazing flexibility and fitting.
This Fastlift 335 has set the bar high for all its competitors. Coming with all cool features, these shoes have won many professional weightlifters’ hearts. If you want a pair of shoes specifically for crossfit and Olympic weightlifting, FastLift 335 can be the solution for you.
- Unmatched grip and flexibility: When it comes to grip and flexibility, Fastlift 335 can be the right answer for you. The suction-cup type construction in the heel is what makes it one of its kinds. There are inverse checker plates around the shoe which facilitates maximum leading edges for ground contact.
- The weightlifting wedge: FastLift 335’s wedge is made of cylindrical tubes, also known as a power truss system. It helps you form a nice and stable base on the ground. The wedge also makes the shoe lightweight without reducing your power.
- Power and functionality: You’ll never have to worry about changing shoes once you wear a pair of the FastLift. The functional design of the shoes keeps your weight down without minimizing stability.
The best thing about Reebok is that they try to make the shoes keeping different people’s physiques in mind.
These shoes for women are made especially for those who seek durability, comfort and flexibility. It has been upgraded with all new and unique qualities that will certainly attract customers.
- Cushion and ankle support: Open-weave mesh upper with synthetic overlays creates a comfort zone for your feet. The new rope climbing capabilities and a protective mesh-like cage keep your feet locked.
- Durability: Reebok introduces RopePro out sole and midsole wraps in Nano 4.0. This technology guards the shoes against wearing away. It also has DURACAGE technology in it. This technology provides amazing yet lightweight upper protection.
- Shock absorption: One of the most interesting features of Nano 4.0 is its shock absorption ability. Whether it’s deadlift or squat, this shoe will absorb any weight. The Meta Split outsole will make you feel like you are barefoot.
To most people, comfort in feet is an essential while working out. Reebok Women’s lifter 2.0 comes with a solution for this problem. This great pair of shoes will make your weightlifting experience remarkable.
- Ventilation system: A unique feature of these shoes is its ventilation ability. Breathable mesh toe will keep your feet ventilated and sweat free. They have anti-friction lining in them. It helps reduce moisture and prevent heat build-up to keep your feet dry.
- Hook and loop strap: This amazing technology has been well received by its users. This strap will lock your feet to the ground, which is essential for any kind of heavy weightlifting.
- Light-weight Frame construction: It is another cool feature introduced by Reebok in this shoe. It’s called the 3D Fuse Frame construction gives athletic yet flexible support to your feet.
It has been specifically engineered for weightlifting athletes. You will feel the difference once you put them on your feet. When it comes to fixing your squat form, these shoes can be the number one choice.
- Adjustable instep strap: If you like Women’s Lifter 2.0 Weight-Lifting Shoe, then you will also like what Inov-8 has brought for women. These cross-training shoes also have hook-and-loopinstep strap which is adjustable! You can adjust them according to your wishes to get the matchless lockdown.
- Lightweight and comfortable: Inov-8 has specifically added nylon rips top upper with attached synthetic overlays. This makes these shoes really lightweight.
- EHC and Power-Truss technologies: Looks like Inov-8 has also introduced power-truss technology in these shoes for women. They provide support to the ground and keep your posture in the right direction. And we know how important it is to have stability while weightlifting.
This shoe is very much adored for its unique style. They are a cozy pair, and they fit perfectly. People with a sense of fashion and comfort will definitely look for a pair of these shoes.
- Style: When it comes to style, Reebok seems to beat its other competitors in the market. These gorgeous shoes look very fashionable once you wear them. You can also choose any color from flux orange, hazard orange, magenta pop and black.
- Flat soles: These shoes have flat soles. It helps you a lot when you are lifting legs.
- Perfect size: A great feature of these shoes is that they fit amazingly on your feet. Everybody loves them for their great fit.
It is hard to say that one particular shoe is the best for lifting weight, because different shoes are made keeping different purposes in mind. You have to find the best one for yourself. And once you start wearing them, it will be hard to let go.
Our bodies are not simply devised to do such acts as lifting heavy weight. Therefore, we need these special shoes for our facilitation.
Last of all, if you take good care of your shoes, they will certainly return the favor.